1. Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by SH+, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
• your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by SH+ or otherwise.
By submitting Content to SH+ for inclusion on your Website, you grant SH+ a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, SH+ will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, SH+ has the right (though not the obligation) to, in SH+ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in SH+ reasonable opinion, violates any SH+ policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in SH+ sole discretion. SH+ will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. SH+ has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, SH+ does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. SH+ disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which shplus.com links, and that link to shplus.com. SH+ does not have any control over those non-SH+ websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SH+ website or webpage, SH+ does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. SH+ disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SH+ websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As SH+ asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by shplus.com and shplus.shop violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify SH+ in accordance with SH+ Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. SH+ will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. SH+ will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SH+ or others.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from SH+ to you any SH+ or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SH+. SH+, shplus.com, shplus.shop, the shplus.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with shplus.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of SH+ or SH+ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any SH+ or third-party trademarks.
6. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
7. Changes. SH+ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SH+ may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". SH+ and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SH+ nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SH+, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
SH+ ("SH+") operates shplus.com and shplus.shop and may operate other websites. It is SH+ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, SH+ collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SH+ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SH+ visitors use its website.
SH+ also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to SH+ websites choose to interact with SH+ in ways that require SH+ to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that SH+ gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at shplus.shop to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with SH+ are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, SH+ collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with SH+. SH+ does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
SH+ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on SH+ behalf or to provide services available at SH+ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using SH+ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. SH+ will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, SH+ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when SH+ believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SH+, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an SH+ website and have supplied your email address, SH+ may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with SH+ and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. SH+ takes all